SMT4 Pro 2023
✔ Ability to make and receive calls using the watch's built-in microphone.
✔ Larger and better quality display screen for enhanced visibility and ease of use.
✔ Improved health sensors for better accuracy and more detailed data tracking.
✔ Longer battery life for extended usage time between charges.
✔ Ability to use AI assistant for more seamless integration with your smart home and other connected devices.
✔ Enhanced Bluetooth connectivity for faster and more reliable data transfer.
✔ Upgraded CPU for faster processing speeds and smoother overall performance.
Explore the Stunning Display and Bluetooth Calling of Our Smartwatch with 100+ Sports Modes and Health Advisor on Wrist
Effortlessly Manage Calls Anytime, Anywhere: Experience the Convenience of Bluetooth Calling on SMT4 PRO
Customize Your Style and Stay Informed: Choose from 100+ Digital and Analog Watch Faces with Health Data and Notifications on Display
Complete Health Monitoring on Your Wrist: Track Your Sleep, Pulse, and Blood Oxygen Levels with Our Smartwatch for a Better Lifestyle
Discover the SMT4 PRO Smartwatch, the perfect companion for your health and lifestyle! With its sleek and sophisticated design, this smartwatch not only allows you to make and receive calls from your wrist, but also provides extensive health tracking features to monitor your wellness.
Customers love the stylish look and feel of the SMT4 PRO, making it the perfect accessory for any occasion.
Upgrade your daily routine and enhance your health with the SMT4 PRO Smartwatch.
You will definitely love it! ❤
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Refund Policy
Please note that shipping timelines are from the the date of shipment not the order date. Generally orders are shipped out between 1 - 2 business days.
Due to high demand expect 7-15 days to be delivered. Shipping Policy
Read this before buy
Read this before buy
A smartphone with the indicated operating system version is necessary for the correct operation of the SMT4.
1. Do not self-diagnose or treat yourself based on measurement results, as self-diagnosis may actually worsen your condition. Remember to follow the advice of medical professionals, and to send your results to medical professionals who are familiar with your health.
2. Do not wear the product during medical procedures, such as during magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) or the use of high-frequency medical devices. Keep the product away from any strong magnetic objects, or the product may fail.
3. The ECG feature on this product does not support asystole identification or ST segment detection.
4. In the event of arrhythmia (such as premature atrial or ventricular beats, or atrial fibrillation), bear in mind that the results may be inaccurate or inconclusive.
5. Diabetes, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure can affect peripheral circulation, and hence affect measurement results.
6. Blood pressure readings for users who suffer from blood circulation disorders or blood diseases are prone to error.
7. Avoid making newborns, infants who weigh less than 10 kg, or individuals who are unable to express themselves, wear or use this product.
8. The following groups should obtain blood pressure readings from this product, only under the supervision of a medical professional:
· People who suffer from limb shaking syndrome, or whose arms are unable to bend on their own
· People with wounds or inflammation on their arm or wrist
· People whose arm or wrist is subject to an infusion, blood transfusion, or a catheter insertion
· People who are currently wearing or using medical devices
9. The product is not a medical device, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All data and measurements should be used for personal reference only. This feature is only supported in some countries/regions.