1. Do not self-diagnose or treat yourself based on measurement results, as self-diagnosis may actually worsen your condition. Remember to follow the advice of medical professionals, and to send your results to medical professionals who are familiar with your health.
2. Do not wear the product during medical procedures, such as during magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) or the use of high-frequency medical devices. Keep the product away from any strong magnetic objects, or the product may fail.
3. The ECG feature on this product does not support asystole identification or ST segment detection.
4. In the event of arrhythmia (such as premature atrial or ventricular beats, or atrial fibrillation), bear in mind that the results may be inaccurate or inconclusive.
5. Diabetes, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure can affect peripheral circulation, and hence affect measurement results.
6. Blood pressure readings for users who suffer from blood circulation disorders or blood diseases are prone to error.
7. Avoid making newborns, infants who weigh less than 10 kg, or individuals who are unable to express themselves, wear or use this product.
8. The following groups should obtain blood pressure readings from this product, only under the supervision of a medical professional:
· People who suffer from limb shaking syndrome, or whose arms are unable to bend on their own
· People with wounds or inflammation on their arm or wrist
· People whose arm or wrist is subject to an infusion, blood transfusion, or a catheter insertion
· People who are currently wearing or using medical devices